(!) We do not support Windows XP!
1. Click on the Start menu icon and select Control Panel:
2. In the Control Panel, click System and Security, then System:
3. Here you can find basic information about your computer as well as RAM. The screenshot below shows that the computer has 8 GB of RAM installed:
Windows 8 and 10
1. Click on the Start menu icon , type "ram" and click on View RAM info:
2. Here you can find the information needed:
1. In the top left corner of the screen, click on the Apple icon and select About This Mac.
2. Next to the Memory entry, you see your total memory usage and its specifications: