- Any player, including moderators and administration, can create their own team in the game and invite any players to it.
- The creator of the team automatically becomes the captain of the team.
- The team captain may, at their discretion, remove players from the team and add them to the team.
- The current team captain is the owner of the team and its name. This means that if, after a change of captain, the new current captain decides to change the name of the team or replace team members, they have the right to do so.
- To change the name of the team, the captain has to write to the game support service. Name change requests are only accepted from the current team captain.
- The captain may appoint any player as captain instead of themselves without the consent of that player. If the player who has been appointed captain does not wish to take this position, then they have to write to the support service about this and choose another player to become team captain.
- Team members cannot request a change of captain without the consent of the captain themselves.
An exception is the situation when the team captain has not logged into the game for 90 consecutive days. In this case, team players can contact the support service with a request to appoint another player as captain.
- Words / phrases containing profanity, indirect or direct text aimed at inciting ethnic hatred that can cause a conflict for political reasons are not allowed in team names.
The administration has the right to rename such team independently and without notifying the team leader.
- When a player is removed from a team in the middle of Magic contest, that player's points are removed from the team's score in the current contest.
- When a player is added to a team in the middle of Magic contest, the points that the player has earned before joining the team are NOT added to the team's score. Only points that are earned by the player while in team are taken into account.