New referral program "Play with Friends" in Solitaire Social offers bonuses and rewards to players who invite their friends to play the game. To access this program, players must first complete 25 tournaments.
Each player has a unique link that they can share with their friends to invite them to join the game. This link can be shared in three ways:
- by copying and sending it directly to their friends,
- by sharing a post with the link on their social media page,
- by sending a personal message with the link.
When a new player joins the game using someone's personal link, they are considered to be invited by that person. However, if a player has already joined the game before and then re-joins using the same referral link, they will not count as a new invited friend.
Also, new players under the link will only count towards the program after the "Play with Friends" feature is launched.
For each invited friend, players can earn additional rewards when that friend reaches certain badge levels. These levels include bronze, silver, and gold, and when a friend reaches the gold badge by completing 25 tournaments, the inviting player receives a diamond. For each diamond earned, the player receives an extra award.
Main Reward for Invited Friends
When five friends of the same player complete 25 tournaments each, that player receives two unique prizes:
- Melissa is on the list of friends. Melissa appears in the list of gift requests. You can send her a request along with other friends. Melissa's requests don't count toward the request limit (this is important for social networks, where there are limits on the number of requests). Also, Melissa is always in play and responds instantly to requests.
- A unique profile frame that appears on the player's in-game picture.
Invited friends gift
If a new player joins from an existing player and completes 25 tournaments, they will receive an extra magic and 50 coins every day for 30 days.