- General Information
- Spells conditions
- Freeze Shield
- Time Bubble
- Where can I get Spells
There are Spells in the Game. Together with Magic, they help players to send all cards to the foundation and win a tournament more efficiently.
- Joker, Shuffle, and Freeze are one-time actions in the game.
- Freeze Shield and Time Bubble are active during a certain period of time.
Spells are available to all players in the game after they have completed the tutorial. During the tutorial a player is given 1 piece of each Spells one by one: Freeze, Joker, Shuffle.
In order to open all the Spells, you will have to use each FREE Spell in the game, given for the tutorial. After having completed the tutorial you will see Spells buttons in tournaments:
In the main screen there is the Information button for Spells:
When you get a Spell, you will see a red exclamation mark on the Spells button.
While opening the info button, you can:
- Read the description of a Spell
- See the number of Spells you have
- Learn where to get Spells from
- Watch a short video instruction about Spells
- Buy a Spell for Magic
- Move to the Shop to see other offers
You can see 3 different conditions of the Spells buttons.
- When you have Spells, you will see their number on the buttons
- If you cannot use Spells now (when Joker or Freeze are already active), the button will be gray
- If you have NO Spells, you will see their price with Magic's icon on the button
It shuffles the cards in the deck with the closed cards on the field.
Example: if you have 10 cards in the deck and 15 closed cards on the field, Shuffle mixes these 25 cards and puts 10 back in the deck and 15 cards back on the field.
Cards are shuffled randomly, they can be shuffled all or only partially.
Please note: if you have NO closed cards, the Shuffle won't mix cards. But it can be used to unfreeze yourself if your opponent has frozen you.
Adds a special Joker card to the deck. The Joker is pulled out of the deck and it can be placed on top of any card on the field and put any other card on top of it.
The entire column in the middle of which is the Joker can be dragged for any card located above the Joker.
It can be used in a situation when there are more than three columns with closed cards on the field, or all the columns are occupied by cards, or if there are no kings in the deck.
You can cheat a bit and pull the Joker at the beginning of the game and use the combination of the Joker and the "back" button to view all the top cards in the closed columns to determine which one is best to remove first. However, be careful, as long as you choose the strategy, the enemy continues to play and time plays against you.
Freezes all the cards of the opponent for 20 seconds. It does not allow your opponent to move cards, put them into the foundation, pull out new cards from the deck and cancel the movement of cards (by pressing the "Back" button).
It can be dispelled using any other spell, including Magic.
The best time to use it is the beginning or end of the game.
At the beginning of the round gives an advantage against an opponent, you can get ahead of any player.
In the final of the round, if the opponent overtakes on points you can use Freezer to slow down their game or catch up.
As long as the protection is active, you can't be frozen. If your opponent is protected, your Freeze button will be inactive and unavailable for use. It effectively protects against malicious intent of the opponent throughout the entire time of its action.
If your opponent uses Freeze Shield, you will see the Shield on their photo.
Infinite lives on time, it allows you to play without waiting in case of loss. The work of the Time Bubble is similar to the familiar Timer Cancellations, but unlike them, it is not consumed but works all the time while it is active.
You can see how long will Time Bubble and/or Frost Shield be active during the tournament and on the main screen of the game.
How to get more Spells?
- Buy for magic during the tournament or under the Spells button (on the main screen)
- Get in daily gifts (Random set)
- Receive as a reward in daily tasks
- Get for a new badge level (bronze, silver, gold, etc.). The higher the badge level is, the more valuable the reward!
- In shop Bundles
- In chests, during various game events
- Get in the reward for Streak