The board game is a game mechanic available during some top panel contests (Knight's Tournament, Tropical Adventures, etc.) It gives you the opportunity to win additional prizes.
To open the board game, click on the "Quest" button on the side panel:
Let's look at the rules of the board game from the Tropical Islands contest as an example. In this competition, on the playing field you will see the path to the main chest, three types of cells on the way, a token (for example, in the form of a king or rabbit) and a spinning wheel in the lower left corner.
To get the main prize of the competition, you need to go through the entire route and reach the chest.
There is a token at the beginning of the path. You need to move it around the playing field, and it must reach the chest in order for you to receive the main prize.
Please note that the token (king, bunny or knight) moves TOWARDS the main chest. Depending on the turn of the path, the token can move from right to left, from left to right, from bottom to top and from top to bottom, the main thing is that the road goes to the chest.
In the lower left corner you will see a wheel. You need to spin the wheel to make a move on the boeard. To do this, click the "Play" button under the wheel or click on the wheel.
One spin of the wheel costs from 3 to 7 special items (valentines, carrots, compasses depending on the theme of the side panel contest).
After spinning the wheel, you can:
- move a few cells (sections with numbers 1-3);
- get a gift (You get a gift which is indicated in the section);
- take a step back (section with number -1).
Types of Cells
There are three types of cells on the field.
- empty - the usual move of the token;
- cell with the contest points - when you finish your turn on this cell, you get contest points as a reward (flowers, Easter eggs, tropical fruits, etc.);
- chest - when you finish your turn on this cell, you get a random gift (spells, magic, coins, bonus, tickets or any other value of the game).
A cell with a chest or contest points becomes empty if the player took a reward for it.
How to Get Special Items
Special items (compasses, valentines, carrots, etc.) for the board game can be obtained:
- when opening a new task for free;
- for completing the chapters of the side panel;
- for completing a streak -> ;
- for completing a Supreme Quest;
- buy in a store or during sales;
- win contests on the game page.
Reward for Passing the Board Game
When you have completed all the way and reached the chest, you get the opportunity to choose one of two rewards:
- the free chest - contains two contest rewards;
- the magic chest - contains three more valuable contest rewards.
You can only take one of these chests!
After you receive the main prize, the route will change and you can go through it again.
We wish you a successful competition and a pleasant game!