The side panel contest is a long (10 days or more) event in the game, during which players collect contest points from under the kings.
Gaining the required number of points, players complete chapters and stages of the competition. For completing them, players receive rewards.
For different competitions of the side panel, different elements are used as contest points:
- Marks of Honor for the Knight's Tournament
- Inspirations for Coloring-in
- Fruits for Tropical Adventures
- and any other elements that are found under the Kings during the contest
In Solitaire Social and Solitaire Club, each king gives 1 point.
In Solitaire 3 Social, each kings gives 3 points.
When you lose a tournament, you lose 1 point from the side panel.
The Side Panel
Here is the outlook of the side panel:
Let's have a detailed look at the panel's parts.
At the top of the panel you see:
- mushroom icon - this is what the points of the competition look like
- next to the mushroom you see the number of points scored (in this case it's 50)
- button with people is the button to ask friends for contest points
- below you can see the time until the end of the competition
- the question sign is the button to open contest rules
- the button to turn on and off the sound in the contest
The central part of the panel from bottom to top:
- acorns are a streak, that is, a series of victories with kings without defeat
- the mushroom at the bottom of the line (other contests may have different elements) shows your progress on the contest stage, it moves across the panel once you collect points
- chests indicate stages (small) and chapters (large chests) of the competition
- the Jigsaw button opens an additional task of the competition
- the Golden Pass button opens a tab with a pass that gives additional rewards (available in seasonal contests)
- at the bottom left there is the Bonus x2 button. By clicking on it, you can make a purchase to activate the x2 bonus. When the bonus is active, the button changes to a bonus timer
- In the bottom right there is a ranking of the best players of the event
If you hover over a stage of the contest, you will see the remaining number of points, the main award, and the Golden Pass award when you pass that stage:
Each contest consists of main chapters and a rating chapter.
The number of main stages is limited, and it depends on the duration of the competition.
After having completed all main chapters the most active player will continue to compete for top places in the event. The best 100 players will receive additional rewards for the event.
You can see the list of most active players and their scores in the leaderboard by clicking on the button at the left bottom of the game. You can also see your score and position, the rules of the event, and the rewards there.
Top players of the event will get prizes after the end of the event:
- 1 place – 100 wands
- 2 place – 50 wands
- 3 place – 30 wands
- 4-10 places – 20 wands
- 11-100 places - 10 wands
Requests to friends
You can get contest points from friends. To send requests to your friends, click on the button with people at the left bottom of the page.
You can get contest points only from 3 friends a day. The number of points from friends can vary in different contests.
The Streak is a line of victories with all kings home without loss.
When you send all king to the foundation, you get a score to the streak:
- When you get the required number of scores you get a reward,
- You can get the streak and the reward for it only once a day,
- In case of loss, the streak is reset.
You can save the progress in the streak for magic. The price of saving depends on the progress of the streak. The more scores you will have gotten, the more magic wands you will need to save the streak.
It is a bonus that doubles all points earned under kings.
It can be obtained in the following way:
- You can get an x2 bonus from daily presents (mystery set only).
- For any purchase, including Piggy Bank.
- For completing the supreme quest.
- For completing a streak
This time you will have a unique opportunity to get an incredible Knight's set, which includes:
- 100 magics
- 600 coins
- 5 spells
- 12 hours of Time Bubble and Freeze Shield
- a chest
Each completed level will give you a 10% discount on this offer, and after completing all 10 levels, you will get this set for free!
Please note: in some competitions, this offer is limited in time, after which the promotion disappears.
Take your chance!