What the Golden Pass is
We've got something special for you to make every adventure in Solitaire Social unforgettable. It is the Golden Pass!
After purchasing the Golden Pass, you will receive additional rewards for each chapter of the contest.
Golden Pass will give you additional prizes:
- ALL additional rewards for all chapters including those you have already completed;
- exclusive decors for your location on the adventure;
- unique chests (each with two prizes);
- special items for missions on the location;
- bonus chest for completing all chapters of the contest.
You can decorate objects on your trip location with decors from the Golden Pass awards.
When you collect a reward with decor for the pass, it is automatically placed on your location.
If you collected several awards at a time, for example, if you bought the pass after having passed several chapters of the contest, then you will need to do the following steps to add the decors: go to your location, hover the mouse cursor over one of the objects, then click on the plus sign ("+"):
After that, select the decoration and click "Collect", then it will appear on your location and make it even cozier.
Rewards from Unique Chests
Among the rewards available with the Golden Pass you can find unique chests.
Each chest contains 2 cards with prizes, including:
- coins for your location;
- timer cancels;
- contest points.
Where You Can Find the Golden Pass
You can open it the following ways:
- By clicking on the button located on the side panel of the game.
- By clicking on the Golden Pass icon in the left bottom corner of your location.
- By clicking on the plus sign on your location.
- By clicking on the bonus chest on the location.
When opening the tab of the Golden Pass, you will see two rows of rewards:
- At the top are the rewards that you will receive when completing the chapters of the event.
- Below are the rewards that will only be available to you after you buy the Golden Pass:
After purchasing the Golden Pass, the lower row of rewards becomes available, and the "Collect" button becomes active.
You will be able to collect new rewards with your progress through the event chapters.
Article is closed for comments.